We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team at our headquarters located in Ashburn, VA (about 30 miles west of Washington, DC). If you are ready for the rewards, challenges and responsibilities that come with working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment, then read on!
The Account Executive is responsible for the sale of the M3COM Service suite to clients with a primary focus on new logos. The service suite includes network and cloud solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years of sales experience with a service provider. An Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required. A background and understanding of Infrastructure Services and Solutions, Telecommunications and Cloud Enterprise Managed Services are strongly preferred.
The successful candidate will also have:
- Highly motivated, driven, and sales focused
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Experience selling to Mid-Market clients
- Experience hunting out new logos
Experience with sales related to:
- Cloud Enterprise Managed Services (hosting, etc.)
- Infrastructure Services and Solutions (VMWare, HP, Veeam, Zerto)
- Telecommunication & Data services (MPLS, DIA, Private Line, Fiber)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of our industry, customer needs and competitive landscape
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Hunter mentality experience with prospecting and lead generation
- Must work well in a team environment with multiple resources
The primary roles and responsibilities you'll have in this position:
- Develop account and selling strategies
- Self-prospecting and pipeline building
- Identify and properly qualify new business opportunities
- Establish, qualify and maintain pipeline opportunities by engaging the appropriate resources to develop technical requirements and solutions
- Manage, track, and report ALL activities in Salesforce
- Work within M3COM guidelines to negotiate appropriate pricing, service level, and legal terms with customers
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and report to management in a timely and consistent manner
- Foster and develop increased awareness of M3COM within professional and personal networking groups
Perform other duties as assigned
M3COM of Virginia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
How to Apply
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org