Front Desk Receptionist
We are looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to join our team at our headquarters located in Ashburn, VA (about 30 miles west of Washington, DC). If you are ready for the rewards, challenges and responsibilities that come with working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment, then read on!
The Receptionist/Admin serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately while also assisting as an administrative assistant. This position reports to the Office Manager and is responsible for front desk reception duties as well as additional administrative tasks as needed. This position requires on-site attendance at our Ashburn, Virginia location. This position cannot be done remotely.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of related administrative experience.
A successful candidate will also have:
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (specifically MS Excel, Word)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Attention to detail
The primary roles and responsibilities you’ll have in this position:
- Answer and direct all phone calls
- Welcome and assist all guests
- Receive all office deliveries
- Maintain reception and common office area appearance
- Monitor/restock kitchen food/drink and front bar area
- Check & charge all PolyCom telephones
- Check & distribute mail everyday
- Bank runs as needed/requested
- Run errands as needed/requested
- Order, pick-up, set-up, clean-up office lunches as requested
- Take meeting minutes
- Clean offices for new hires, terms/resigns and office moves as requested
- Clean water cooler drip trays and Nespresso machines
- Clean front desk – sitting area – guest office – clean common areas – and kitchen as needed
- Clean both conference rooms (small/large) after every meeting and at the end of every day
- Assist with expense reports, inventory reports, audits, filing, quote and contract creation
M3COM of Virginia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
How to Apply
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org