Operations Administrative Assistant
We are looking for an Operations Administrative Assistant to join our team at our headquarters located in Ashburn, VA (about 30 miles west of Washington, DC). If you are ready for the rewards, challenges and responsibilities that come with working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment, then read on!
The Operations Administrative Assistant serves the Director of Operations by answering phone calls while also supporting as an administrative assistant.
This position requires on-site attendance at our Ashburn, Virginia location. This position cannot be done remotely.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of related administrative experience.
A successful candidate will also have:
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (specifically MS Excel, Word)
- Precise organizational skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- High degree of initiative
- Ability to self-manage with minimal supervision
The primary roles and responsibilities you'll have in this position:
- Answer and direct all phone calls
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain the existing filing system
- Maintain vendor and customer contact lists
- Create contracts
- Create quotes
- Directly support the Director of Operations with additional tasks as needed
M3COM of Virginia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
How to Apply
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org