Work With Us
M3COM of Virginia is a leading network and cloud solution provider. To continue serving the needs of our enterprise, carrier, and government clients, we’re always on the look-out for great employees. If you’re a hard-working problem-solver who enjoys creating custom solutions to big operational challenges, we want to hear from you.
Perks & Benefits
Positions We Are Hiring For
The following positions are currently open, if interested, please contact us at email@example.com
We are looking for a NOC Engineer join our Network Operations teams in our Network Operations Center in Blue Ash, OH. If you are ready for the rewards, challenges and responsibilities that come with working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment, then read on!
The successful candidate will be directly involved in the support and maintenance of M3COM of Virginia’s cloud, colocation and Telecom customers. These position will serve as the first line support for enterprise level customers, troubleshoot various advanced issues escalate tickets to various vendors or inside engineering staff, and handle in-depth troubleshooting of issues encountered by customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and coordination with partners on network optimization.
- Undertake data network fault investigations in network environments using information from multiple sources.
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access
- To handle activation/installation/upgrade calls
- Provide remote troubleshooting and fault finding assistance and guidance if issues occur upon initial installation.
- Coordinate with vendors and update customer regarding network maintenance.
- Speak to customers via email and phone for requirements capture/update. Proper update notes to customer within given timeline.
- Proper coordination with vendors to resolve the issue, also, to initiate escalations as per the SLAs in-place and internal policies.
- Coordinate with vendor Service Managers proactively to maintain the network stability.
- The successful candidate will be able to understand and drive solid requirements and then use those to deploy, configure, test, and activate networks.
- SolarWinds: Monitor customer network and coordinate proactively with customer and vendor to troubleshoot the issue(s).
- To prepare reports daily / monthly / quarterly and otherwise as required.
- Monitor video circuits on NimbraVision monitoring tool.
- The ideal candidate will have 1.5+ years of experience, preferably with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Appropriate vendor certifications can suffice for this requirement like Cisco Certified Network Associate (Compulsory), CCNP, CCIE etc.
- Hands on configuring and troubleshooting experience on router, switches / firewalls / multiplexer/ networking devices
- A solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- A good understanding of, and experience with, most of the following network technologies: 802.1q, HSRP, OSPF, BGP, NAT, ACLs, IPSEC, and SNMP. Knowledge of MPLS, LDP, and VRFs strongly desired
- Excellent cross-team collaboration, technical skills, and clear communications are required.
- Experience / knowledge on tools like SolarWinds, WhatsUp Gold etc.
- Good knowledge on SolarWinds tools NPM, NCM and NPM will be added advantage.
- Flexible to work on 24*7 environment
We are looking for a Network Engineer to join our Engineering team at our headquarters located in Ashburn, VA (about 30 miles west of Washington, DC) . If you are ready for the rewards, challenges and responsibilities that come with working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment, then read on!
As a Network Engineer on the Cloud Infrastructure team, you will be responsible for assisting with designing, building and managing the global network infrastructure that is the foundation of all our services. The successful candidate will be able to understand and drive solid requirements and then use those to design, procure, deploy, configure, test, and activate networks. Excellent cross-team collaboration, technical skills, and clear communications are required.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience, preferably with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
The successful candidate will also have:
- Cisco networking experience with all types of Catalyst, Nexus, and ASR equipment.
- Experience integrating networks with Cisco UCS.
- Familiarity designing, deploying, and maintaining highly resilient and scaleable distributed LAN and WAN network architecture.
- Experience in a hosting / service provider environment is a plus.
- Experience with, most of the following network technologies: 802.1q, HSRP, OSPF, BGP, NAT, ACLs, IPSEC, DIA, and SNMP.
- Knowledge of MPLS, LDP, and VRFs strongly desired.
- Deep, hands-on experience with TCP/IP and routing protocols (BGP and OSPF).
The primary roles and responsibilities you’ll have in this position:
- Design and deploy networks based on business and technical requirements.
- Contribute towards the advancement of the overall network architecture.
- Partner with Cloud Infrastructure Team members to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner and are of high quality.
- Take a lead role in the engagement and mitigation of outage causing events or issues.
- Perform non-critical investigations into functionality that are not working as desired.
- Ability to engage and effectively communicate with multiple parties during an incident.
- Review, consult and prepare for planned change introduction to production environment.
- Partner with teams to plan and execute software code upgrades and device maintenance.
- Quickly integrate into the environment and become able to take on incidents tickets.
- Take on deployment projects and deliver them in a timely manner.
- Contribute towards continual improvement of our global network architecture.
- Partner with customers to solve issues on the network.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for the sale of the M3COM Service suite to small and medium Enterprise customers with a primary focus on new logos. The service suite includes network and cloud solutions.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop account and territory selling strategies
- Self-prospecting and building pipeline
- Identify and properly qualify new business opportunities
- Establish and qualify pipeline opportunities by engaging the appropriate resources to develop technical requirements and solutions.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and report to management in a timely and consistent manner
- Work within M3COM guidelines to negotiate appropriate pricing, service level, and legal terms with customers.
- Foster and develop increased awareness of M3COM within professional and personal networking groups
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Between 10 and 15 years of experience
- Service Provider experience
- Current rolodex of contacts within IT departments of targeted customers
- Experience selling small to medium enterprises ($250M Sales)
- Experience hunting out new logos and building out a territory
- Cloud Enterprise Managed Services (hosting, etc…)
- Infrastructure Services and Solutions (VMWare, HP, Veeam, Zerto)
- Telecommunication services (MPLS, DIA, Private Line, Fiber)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Hunter mentality experience with prospecting and lead generation.
- Must work well in a team environment with multiple resources
- Demonstrated understanding of our industry, customer needs and competitive landscape
- BS/BA or equivalent education preferred